Testimonials can turn your experienced products into searched products on the web. But simply having this element on your website is not enough. Use them. Make testimonials work best for you through these steps.
Know the components of a good testimonial talk.
- It should not only state that your product is awesome, why it is good, how it works, or why it worked.
- Have testimonials about website experience like the buying process, delivery, money back guarantee, etc.
Obtain captivating stories.
- Stories can positively influence the perception of customers about your brand.
- Ask your customers to write about their issues and how your products helped them solved these problems.
- Photos increase the trustworthiness of a statement.
- Add credibility to your testimonials.
Understand the Halo effect.
- Opinion of influential people carries weight.
- Your product will be perceived as more trustworthy or better.
Place them strategically.
- Testimonial page is not only the place.
- Put them where visitors can find them – landing pages or near call-to-actions.