Google just released their new Webmaster quality guideline updates. It is worth having a read of them and just below here I have made a video explaining what I think this means to you:
- Google have released official validation of what we suspected last month.
- Make sure you have fresh content on your website. The timing matters.
- Hand re-written content will out perform spun content.
- You should add Google +1 buttons to your website.
- Social profiles are more important than ever. Have strong social signals.
- News content will place you above others. Issue press releases often.
- Video marketing freshness will get you more exposure.
- Deep link to all pages on your website with a variety of words.
- Fresh images will rank better. Images offer higher value to visits.
- Use infographics, rename images and use original pictures.
- Use multiple link sources (we do this already of course).
- SEOpartner customers are doing very well. Join them!